Let your life speak.indigenous wisdom | consciousness | culture
Dov Baron is a master storyteller. He’s been speaking internationally for over 30 years and has become a major influencer for NextGen leadership. He’s been cited twice as one of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers to hire.
He’s had the honor of presenting for The World Business Conference in Tehran as well as speaking for the State Department and The United Nations on Leadership. He is the founder of Full Monty Leadership and The Authentic Speaker Academy for Leadership.
Dov is a bestselling author of several books on leadership and performance. His latest book is called Fiercely Loyal; How High Performing Companies Develop and Retain Top Talent. He’s the host of the national TV show “Pursuing Deep Greatness with Dov Baron” on ROKU TV.
His “Dov Baron’s Leadership and Loyalty Show” podcast is ranked as the Number One Podcast for Fortune 500 Listeners (globally). Dov is a featured writer and speaker for such organizations as CNN, CBS, Yahoo Finance, Boston Globe, USA today, CEO, Entrepreneur and many more.
This interview was so dynamic and authentic. Dov isn’t afraid to go deep and be vulnerable, and I think that’s part of what makes him such an influential leader.
He’s a fierce warrior with a deep love for humanity that permeates everything he does.
Dov is a true leader and philosopher with profound wisdom. I’m honored to call him my friend. At the end of this podcast, Dov and I share some beautiful personal moments where we recognize the light in each other.
This interview is intense. It’s full of energy, vulnerability, and authenticity. I think you’ll enjoy our talk about lifestyle, leadership, altruism, dreams, consciousness and lots more.
- There is a great difference between dominating and leading. A great leader is also a great follower.
- Leadership is not a title; it’s a lifestyle. That lifestyle is relationship driven.
- As a leader, I know what is that I stand for, and my clients see me as the “liberator of their soul”.
- Leadership should be collaborative, not lonely, at the top.
- Authenticity has a lot to do with patience. When you can tap the breaks, you can patiently tap into your higher self and respond from that platform.
- Environment has such a big impact on us. If you are a recovering addict, you can’t expect to heal in the same environment. You have to be around healthy people, in an environment that enables you, and even inspires you, to thrive.
- If people have a negative expectation of you, you’re likely to fulfill it.
- You have to ask yourself, “what do you stand for, what are you willing to die for?” Too often people are warriors with no soul.
- “I believe we’re all born whole, complete, and perfect, we’re not broken.”
- Leadership is not binary.
- The fall is the pivotal moment, but the power exists in the choice moment where everything can return to normal.
- Our “practice” for spirituality, should be our lifestyle, not just a “practice”.
- Who you are is far greater than your circumstances.
- Pay compliments to people. You never know when you might be saving their lives at that moment, even when it feels uncomfortable for you.
“Your dreams are your heart and soul crying out for them to be fulfilled.”