Let your life speak.indigenous wisdom | consciousness | culture
STANDING ROCK & ANCESTRAL VISIONS
Jared interviews friend and ancestral wisdom guru, Isidro Ovejas of Mexico City. Together they discuss some of the visions of the Hopi and Sioux that are becoming more and more relevant today.
Sitting Bull talked of a time when hundreds of tribes, and even non-Indians, would set aside their differences and come together to help humanity come back into alignment with our planet, and each other. He talks about 2 million people joining into a Sundance and having to fight the black snake.
We discuss the parallels of what’s happening at Standing Rock and what it all means for society as a whole.
Isidro and I met in Costa Rica at the Do Lectures in 2015 in Costa Rica where I was a presenter. We had an amazing experience there and have become close friends since. He's also become one of my most valued spiritual advisors, of which I am eternally grateful.
Isidro's insight and understanding of ancestral wisdom is nothing short of profound. He has much to teach us. I hope you will join the conversation.
• An emergence of the interest and discussion around American Indian culture.
• American Indian vision, explained.
• A breakdown of the latest at Standing Rock.
• Discussing the pushback from some native elders on non-Indians utilizing and spreading ancestral wisdom from American Indians, and what it’s really all about. (This is probably the most important element I’ve covered on American Indian culture.)
• How does this wave of interest in American Indian culture stand to benefit society in terms of consciousness and the vitality of our planet?
Our spirit will live on through your sons and daughters. They will teach you how to come back into alignment with Mother Earth.
WE ARE A TRIBE OF YOUNG ACTIVISTS, ARTISTS AND MUSICIANS FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE STEPPING UP AS LEADERS AND CO-CREATING THE FUTURE WE KNOW IS POSSIBLE. WE ARE THE ONES WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
Indigenous Rising – An Indigenous Environmental Project
We are RISING to DEFEND our rights as Indigenous Peoples; to PROTECT the sanctity and integrity of Mother Earth; and to RENEW our original instructions towards a just and sustainable future.
The goal of the Permaculture Action Network is to inspire and empower people with the tools and know how of co-creating a sustainable and regenerative world.
This network will be one step of many in making our cities greener, healthier, and happier places to live through permaculture and community action!
INIPI RADIO NEWSLETTER
EPISODES | NEWS | RESOURCES
Leave a Comment